Page 1 of 1

For Administrators

Posted: Thu May 22, 2008 11:54 am
by Wisexuowl
Is MM 'down" for some reason?
My opening page has not sown any new topics etc since Monday May 19th?
Or, is it something in my machine that needs to be fixed?

Re: For Administrators

Posted: Thu May 22, 2008 4:38 pm
by Shadow
Speaking only for myself, it would be difficult for me to address that question. I've been wandering southern UT and northeastern NV for the past month and internet access is spotty at best. I'm sitting in a campground in Beaver, UT and when this damnable unseasonable weather in a couple days passes I be heading back to the mountains of eastern NV.
I read and post only when possible.

Re: For Administrators

Posted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:48 am
by Mr. Neutral
I was blocking all new posts as long as my White Sox were winning (now 8 straight), but I've since relented and let new posts through. Sorry.






(Fake explanation alert.)