A few more prayers...

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
wkrq59
Posts: 1508
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:57 am
Contact:

A few more prayers...

Postby wkrq59 » Fri May 30, 2008 12:36 am

Would be welcomed by this old man. Having some tests today that will determine whether I can have the reattachment done. I'll let you know about the outcome on this thread. Thanks again and again.q
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: A few more prayers...

Postby Mr. Neutral » Fri May 30, 2008 7:50 am

You know our thoughts and prayers are with you, Q. If God has a "plan" (and I don't think he does), it sometimes seems more like an Etch-a-Sketch, but here's hoping that the spirit of B.J.'s miracle 3's continues, and you hit your own big shot.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
Shadow
Posts: 6246
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
Contact:

Re: A few more prayers...

Postby Shadow » Fri May 30, 2008 8:52 am

Hang in there, Q.
Thoughts and prayers are with you.
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
gundun
Posts: 1050
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:54 pm
Contact:

Re: A few more prayers...

Postby gundun » Fri May 30, 2008 11:55 am

Q,
We need your observations on next season's run to Detroit.

You are in my prayers.
wkrq59
Posts: 1508
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:57 am
Contact:

Re: A few more prayers...

Postby wkrq59 » Fri May 30, 2008 8:27 pm

Once again I am in your debt. Got good news after the colonscopy and endoscopy. Dr. found everything OK. Still have to consider the treatment on my esophogas which has kept me from eating well, but he stretched it some more today. If the blood work they did shows OK, I'll be having the reattachment soon and back to normal as a human, sans bag.
Suffice to say I continue in your debt and pray for you and all your intentions. Thanks again, my generous friends.
q

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 889 guests