71% W/L not enough; Saunders out as Pistons' coach

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

71% W/L not enough; Saunders out as Pistons' coach

Postby Mr. Neutral » Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:04 pm

The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26787
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: 71% W/L not enough; Saunders out as Pistons' coach

Postby muskieman » Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:44 pm

Tough for him but he will land somewhere even if it is TNT's booth. Bulls got a new coach but I wonder if they knew this if they might have waited.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: 71% W/L not enough; Saunders out as Pistons' coach

Postby Mr. Neutral » Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:59 pm

It's not a done deal (at least publicly) between the Bulls and Doug Collins. There are NBA observers/commentators who think that Collins is intrigued by the idea of returning to the sidelines, but that he'll eventually decide to stick in the booth.

This from today's Chgo. Tribune-http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/cs ... 7865.story

Saunders may be on the Bulls' radar now for all we know.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26787
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: 71% W/L not enough; Saunders out as Pistons' coach

Postby muskieman » Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:37 pm

Looks like Paxson and the Bulls have two very important decisions to make in the near future.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 951 guests