http://www.examiner.com/a-1417195~NCAA_ ... diana.html
Indiana University finally got some good news Friday when the NCAA downgraded one of the five major allegations to a secondary violation in the Kelvin Sampson phone-call scandal.
The acknowledgment came after school officials said they had received the NCAA's case summary in preparation for a June 13 hearing before the infractions committee in Seattle.
Indiana has not yet announced what else is contained in the report, saying it was in the process of being reviewed by the school's attorneys before being released publicly. Sampson, Hoosiers athletic director Rick Greenspan and new coach Tom Crean all have said they expect to attend the hearing.
IU gets some good news from the NCAA
- muskieman
- Posts: 26787
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
IU gets some good news from the NCAA
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 808 guests
