Page 1 of 1
What Happened to ...
Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:24 am
by Wisexuowl
The Paradise Jam Tournament that I read earlier Xavier would be in. Saw where the 8 team field was announced, but no Xavier.
Are we going somewhere else?
Also, is this Xavier's OOC schedule (not including the guarantee games) ... Duke, Miami (O.), Cincinnati, Kansas State, Southern Illinois, Butler, Virginia, and Auburn.
Re: What Happened to ...
Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:42 pm
by XUdenver
I thought I heard that we also play LSU. Don't know if it is home or away though.
Re: What Happened to ...
Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:46 pm
by suspectx
Xavier does not play Southern Illinois or Kansas State this year. LSU is taking the place of K St which has been postponed until the following season. I believe there are two other MAC teams on the OOC being Ohio and Akron or Toledo.
Re: What Happened to ...
Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:03 pm
by XLFan
I don't think the team was ever scheduled for the Paradise Jam. I thought it was the tournament in Puerto Rico.
Re: What Happened to ...
Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:10 pm
by XLFan
I looked for a link to Puerto Rico, but came up empty.
Re: What Happened to ...
Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:38 pm
by Mr. Neutral
Here's the line for the Nov. 2008 Paradise Jam, and X isn't in that tourney:
http://www.paradisejam.com/pages/men.htm
The San Juan Shootout doesn't list which teams which will be playing in it:
http://www.sporttours.net/MensSanJuanShootout.aspx
Re: What Happened to ...
Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:29 pm
by sash19
X plays in Puerto Rico in late November in the Puerto Rico Shootout. They also play at LSU this year instead of going to K-State. They play at UVA also. Auburn, Butler, UC, Miami (OH) and others come to Cintas.