Gary has a player to root for
11th round White Sox pick: Charles Leesman, LHP, Xavier
http://goxavier.cstv.com/sports/m-baseb ... lie00.html
White Sox go with X grad
- muskieman
- Posts: 26787
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
White Sox go with X grad
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: White Sox go with X grad
The W.Sox were very happy that UGA shortstop Gordon Beckham was available with their 8th pick yesterday, and you can never have enough lefty pitchers in your minor-league system, so here's hoping that we see Leesman in the bigs at some point.
I have to say that his numbers were underwhelming this year: 2-6, 5.32 ERA, 90 hits in 66 innings. The Sox farm system has been remarkably unproductive for most of the last 30 years, with many of their top scouts being fired recently. Fans may be scratching their heads over this pick. Usually the college guys have great numbers, whether they actually pan out or not.
I have to say that his numbers were underwhelming this year: 2-6, 5.32 ERA, 90 hits in 66 innings. The Sox farm system has been remarkably unproductive for most of the last 30 years, with many of their top scouts being fired recently. Fans may be scratching their heads over this pick. Usually the college guys have great numbers, whether they actually pan out or not.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26787
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: White Sox go with X grad
I believe he is a Jr so maybe he goes back to X, or not.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 884 guests
