D. Brown to teach & learn at 2 summer camps

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

D. Brown to teach & learn at 2 summer camps

Postby Mr. Neutral » Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:54 am

The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26787
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: D. Brown to teach & learn at 2 summer camps

Postby muskieman » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:03 am

Carter camp starts next week. I guess Brown will be one of the staff.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 722 guests