X to face G'town in 1st round!

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

X to face G'town in 1st round!

Postby Mr. Neutral » Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:10 pm

OK, it's the middle of June, and nobody's brackets mean sh*t, but.......

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/bracketology
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26787
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: X to face G'town in 1st round!

Postby muskieman » Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:46 pm

Joe has dayton in so I guess this is he biggest stretch on the brackets. Temple and dayton two of the last four in and I hope they are there but I wonder about dayton. I see X a better seed then Joe gives us and Zags and Marquette as too high in his brackets.

Amazing that Memphis is a #1 after losing so much talent...I know they have a lot coming in but wow.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
yellow20xd
Posts: 688
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:41 am
Contact:

Re: X to face G'town in 1st round!

Postby yellow20xd » Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:53 pm

Only 3 A-10 teams is he nuts...lol... Dan
"The problem with having a sense of humor is often that people you use it on aren't in a very good mood"...
Lou Holtz

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 801 guests