Burrell brought back for 2nd workout w/Pacers

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Burrell brought back for 2nd workout w/Pacers

Postby Mr. Neutral » Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:31 am

The article's primarily about Mike Green (Butler), but does have some Burrell comments towards the end.


http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a ... 2/SPORTS04
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26787
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Burrell brought back for 2nd workout w/Pacers

Postby muskieman » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:34 am

It sure would be great for him to be playing in Indy.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 995 guests