Page 1 of 1

More draft analysis involving JD

Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:26 am
by Mr. Neutral
http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-def ... hp?t=39768

This guy's got him as a "fringe 2nd-rounder" which seems to be the consensus.

Re: More draft analysis involving JD

Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:47 am
by muskieman
NBA draft is like great potential players in high school entering college....some are busts, some are surprises. I remember Mike Hawkins telling me about his time with Portland. The coach liked him a lot but the big name guy got the job because of the contracts. Nba coaches and front offices get caught up in hype and make choices that they later have to eat. If Josh is to make it in the league he has to put out the effort everyday and then some. Two things going for him is his shot and his body...things against is his quickness. Josh needs to know when to turn it on and to use his feet and I am not saying he doesn't know that. I hope he has a good agent.