http://collegechalktalk.com/guest-colum ... es-part-2/
Sad to say, so was Chris Wright.
DB an A10 "Break-out" candidate per CollegeChalk.com
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
DB an A10 "Break-out" candidate per CollegeChalk.com
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26787
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: DB an A10 "Break-out" candidate per CollegeChalk.com
Brown kind of broke out last year...this year he might be the candidate of the year in the A-10.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 870 guests
