Tommy Beer #7 Posey one of Top 10 Free-Agent Forwards
- muskieman
- Posts: 26787
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Tommy Beer #7 Posey one of Top 10 Free-Agent Forwards
7. James Posey – Unrestricted: Posey made himself a boatload of money over the last two months as he became an important part of the Celtics championship run. His numbers will never overwhelm you, but he is one of the best perimeter on-ball defenders in the entire league and he is also a terrific teammate that contributes those indefinable intangibles to the mix. Danny Ainge and the Celtics would love to bring him back in Beantown, but would Posey be willing to give the C's a championship discount?
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1129 guests
