Pacers' blogger re Stanley's future

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Pacers' blogger re Stanley's future

Postby Mr. Neutral » Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:38 pm

"David Teague and Stanley Burrell saw very limited playing time. Teague will likely continue his hoop journey in Europe. Burrell may want to go the D-League route for a couple of years and show what he can do as his game matures. "

http://www.indycornrows.com/2008/7/11/5 ... mer-league
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26787
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Pacers' blogger re Stanley's future

Postby muskieman » Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:50 pm

Even if he got a cup of coffee in the league when he goes to Europe he would command a higher salary, so I hope he catches on somewhere.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 850 guests