XU and the Final Four
-
basket
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:05 am
- Contact:
XU and the Final Four
I know that it has been about 4 months since the Final Four in Texas but for 1 reason or another I have NOT been able to make posts on here since before the a-10 tourney!? That being said once again while at the Final Four I was wearing my Xavier garb I got many comments,good ones, about this past season! In fact the day that we arrived I saw and met Josh Duncan! What a great guy he is. Seemed shy but also seemed like a down to earth person. My impression of Moeller grads may now change!? I just wanted to make a post that I once again and VERY proud of Coach Miller his staff and the departing Seniors for ALL their hard work this past season and that I wish the past for all of them! I am sooooo glad to be4 back onto this board!
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: XU and the Final Four
No idea why you couldn't post on the board, basket. It's been up and running the whole time. Welcome back.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26787
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: XU and the Final Four
Maybe Mr N and mm are hogging the board. Welcome back basket. Nice report from the final four. Josh is a nice guy but that seems to be a common theme for X players.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
Pierre Dracot
- Posts: 1298
- Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:04 pm
- Contact:
Re: XU and the Final Four
I had the same problem (couldn't figure out the board's design), until I started taking green tea supplements.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26787
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: XU and the Final Four
Yeah, that's your story and you are sticking to it! Did you label that bag yourself?Pierre Dracot wrote:I had the same problem (couldn't figure out the board's design), until I started taking green tea supplements.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
SC in DC
- Posts: 549
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:05 pm
- Contact:
Re: XU and the Final Four
Not only have I not been able to post--I can't even READ the board on my computer. I'm on my kids now--but nice to know I'm not the only one having problems. I thought I was banned from MM!!
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: XU and the Final Four
I'll be honest with you guys, I haven't heard any of these complaints until this thread.
Was it due to the re-registration that was necessary when the board format changed? It didn't seem like it bothered anyone, other than the minor inconvenience of the re-registration itself.
On a technical level, sometimes you have to clear your "cookies" for things to work right, but I've had that same issue with other sites, not just this one.
So, sorry for an inconvenience, but, honestly I/we had no idea there was a problem.
Was it due to the re-registration that was necessary when the board format changed? It didn't seem like it bothered anyone, other than the minor inconvenience of the re-registration itself.
On a technical level, sometimes you have to clear your "cookies" for things to work right, but I've had that same issue with other sites, not just this one.
So, sorry for an inconvenience, but, honestly I/we had no idea there was a problem.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
-
RONALD78
- Posts: 2156
- Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:34 am
- Contact:
Re: XU and the Final Four
this is all another CHINA conspiracy ...they tainted this site with poison from the dog food, the lead paint infected the hardware , the software was coded by Chinese programmers, and the Chinese ladies were dating the owners of this site to get into their homes and bedrooms
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: XU and the Final Four
I think you're on to something, 78! (Or just possibly on something.)
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
-
bluegrass
- Posts: 3411
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:32 pm
- Contact:
Re: XU and the Final Four
I have had the same problem for several months.If I log on to my computer using my wife's login, I can get on but not thru my login.I have the same problem with my computer at work.Any ideas on what the problem is?SC in DC wrote:Not only have I not been able to post--I can't even READ the board on my computer. I'm on my kids now--but nice to know I'm not the only one having problems. I thought I was banned from MM!!
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 894 guests
