a10 home and homes
-
10-20-30
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:39 pm
- Contact:
a10 home and homes
we should be playing slu home and home every year, they consider X their main rival, while the feeling is certainly not recipricated, given the history, similarity in the schools and proximity Its easy to pencil them and UD and constant home and homers...lame scheduling by the a10 me thinks
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: a10 home and homes
everyone considers X their rival. St Joes, Temple and GW have been more a rival than slu.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
10-20-30
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:39 pm
- Contact:
Re: a10 home and homes
I agree
rivals
1-uc
2-ud
3-u-pic...gw st J
4- does it matter?
Probably just being selfish because I live in St Louis, but if for nothing else other than proximity...a chance for X fans to travel, which they do to Stl, not charlotte...I wish Slu and X play a home and home every year, a10 screwed them by not bringing X to town with there new arena, usually the years only sell-out
rivals
1-uc
2-ud
3-u-pic...gw st J
4- does it matter?
Probably just being selfish because I live in St Louis, but if for nothing else other than proximity...a chance for X fans to travel, which they do to Stl, not charlotte...I wish Slu and X play a home and home every year, a10 screwed them by not bringing X to town with there new arena, usually the years only sell-out
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: a10 home and homes
I guess they figure the new place would sell out without the A-10's top name. slu would be a nice team for a tow game set but it would be better if the A-10 dropped a few schools (see ESPN top team since 1984) and see which teams I am thinking about.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 964 guests
