Page 1 of 1
Any updates on Brian Thornton's whereabouts?
Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:57 pm
by Mr. Neutral
We've been able to keep track of our recent players, including, Doellman, Cage, Cole, Myles, Sato, Chalmers, etc., but I haven't heard/seen anything re Thornton.
We'd appreciate any info, and hope he's doing well.
Re: Any updates on Brian Thornton's whereabouts?
Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:05 pm
by xubuck
Wherever he is, he is doing well. I had him in class and he's exceptional--both in intelligence and attitude/work ethic. Last I heard he was finishing his MBA, either last fall or in the spring.
He is one person who perhaps should forego basketball in a foreign country to get started on a promising career. Of course, if he could get on with a large German company or Italian company while playing basketball for them, that might be the best of both worlds.
Re: Any updates on Brian Thornton's whereabouts?
Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:18 pm
by xubuck
moved this one back to the top hoping someone knows what Brian is doing and will see it now.
Re: Any updates on Brian Thornton's whereabouts?
Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:58 pm
by Brian Fantana
I talked to him last summer.
He is/was living in Lexington as his girlfriend finished her masters at UK.
He was rehabbing his body to play in Europe.
Re: Any updates on Brian Thornton's whereabouts?
Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:59 pm
by Muskie
Brian Fantana wrote:I talked to him last summer.
He is/was living in Lexington as his girlfriend finished her masters at UK.
He was rehabbing his body to play in Europe.
Brian was in Indiana in the late Spring to watch his sister play for Carmel HS in the Indiana H.S. girl finals. He was weighing some options overseas at that time.