Page 1 of 1

OT: OSU picked to win B10 in football (no surprise)

Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:45 am
by Mr. Neutral

Re: OT: OSU picked to win B10 in football (no surprise)

Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:37 pm
by confusedbulldog
I'll be waiting with CP for the September 13th game. 'bout the only exciting game on their schedule this year.

Re: OT: OSU picked to win B10 in football (no surprise)

Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:04 pm
by muskieman
The Big ten...now that is funny!

Re: OT: OSU picked to win B10 in football (no surprise)

Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:22 am
by RONALD78
Well if the BIG 10 is funny then the A10 is really really funny cause they do not even compare to them.

Re: OT: OSU picked to win B10 in football (no surprise)

Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:21 am
by MuskieGary
I would like to see the A10 get football!

Re: OT: OSU picked to win B10 in football (no surprise)

Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:39 am
by gym from delhi
I'm still quite proud of the 20% graduation rate for black players. Go Bucks!

Re: OT: OSU picked to win B10 in football (no surprise)

Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:23 pm
by xubuck
gym,

I wouldn't doubt that number during the Cooper(or Earle Bruce)years, but would bet it is better now under Tressel--team GPA is over 3.00 and more academic all-big ten players than any other school--and the all-big ten players seemed pretty representative of all ethnic groups on the team. Gonzalez could have been a Rhodes scholar if he had stayed for the 4th year, and I believe Freeman and one of the Smiths(not Troy, maybe Antonio) were Academic honors winners. That Smith was an engineering major.