Another Xavier fan dies

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26788
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Another Xavier fan dies

Postby muskieman » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:27 pm

Image
Earl Faris father of Justin Faris died
as his obit from the funeral home put it.
Earl found something that he would grow to love, Xavier Basketball. It was during Tonya’s time at Xavier that Earl and his family would start attending games and Earl would become a lifelong fan of the Musketeers. This love of the game would only grow when Justin too would attend Xavier and would become heavily involved with the team(he was one of Sean's program assistants). Earl would follow his son and the team on two Elite 8 runs and multiple A10 championships and loved every minute of it.

From the Enquirer obit:
Visitation 4-8 pm Tuesday, July 29 at Mueller Parker Funeral Home, 6791 Tylersville Road, Mason. Mass of Christian Burial 10:30 am Wednesday at St. Susanna Church, 616 Reading Road, Mason.

You might have seen him at the coach's show from time to time.

Earl rest in peace and prayers to the family and Justin
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Another Xavier fan dies

Postby Mr. Neutral » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:32 pm

He looks too young to not be with us any longer, but that's all too true of all too many. My sympathies to the family and friends.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26788
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Another Xavier fan dies

Postby muskieman » Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:21 pm

bump
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 865 guests