Lone Xavier fan invades UD basketball camp
-
Chris '89
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:58 pm
- Contact:
Lone Xavier fan invades UD basketball camp
In years past, I have taken my son to the Xavier overnight camp. This year, the overnight camp was not held at Xavier. Living in Dayton, the only option was the UD basketball camp. My twelve year old attended Dayton basketball camp wearing his Xavier shorts, t-shirt, and hat. I told him it was up to him on what to wear. When we arrived, I asked the three college age coaches if this was where the Xavier basketball camp was and I got a delayed response that it was. We followed Bryan Gregory into the gym. When given a UD t-shirt to wear, my 12-year old passed on putting it on and said he would E-bay it versus ever wearing it. He was placed on St. Joe's team. It was funny that they had a few A-10 named teams, but, Xavier was not one of them. I believe his West jersey is next for him to wear to camp. Of course, it only makes sense that a team with a Xavier connection looks like it might be the team to beat in his age group up here in Dayton...
- muskieman
- Posts: 26788
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Lone Xavier fan invades UD basketball camp
said he would E-bay
Hope some dayton fan picks it up but not much of a market for it/ Sell it to prophead...he buys everything ud.
Hope some dayton fan picks it up but not much of a market for it/ Sell it to prophead...he buys everything ud.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 999 guests
