Any French majors out there re Doellman writeup?

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Any French majors out there re Doellman writeup?

Postby Mr. Neutral » Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:09 pm

The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
BobbyBoucher
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:52 pm
Contact:

Re: Any French majors out there re Doellman writeup?

Postby BobbyBoucher » Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:51 pm

Here is a loose translation from freetranslation.com. I tried to make some additional changes where I thought I understood what they meant. ( I didn't change "the renowned university of Xavier" I thought it was a great line!!)


Justin Doellman,from Cincinnati, went to Ryle High School Kentucky before carrying out the entirety of his college career with the renowned university of Xavier. He becace a starter during his first season with the Musketeers, Justin progresses season after season. His senior year he was "all-atlantic 10 First Team".

university statistics:

2003/04: 7,3 pts to 43%, 3,6 rbds in 25'

2004/05: 10,9 pts to 39,6%, 6 rbds in 32'

2005/06: 11 pts to 40,9%, 6,7 rbs in 31'

2006/07: 13,7 pts to 49,5%, 5,5 rbds in 27'

With his size he possesses the typical game of the post 4, present to the rebounds and to defend, capable equally to play outside from the basket to pull three pointers.

last season ruined by the injury after injury (injury to the knee then finger broken), Justin will have a lot to prove to Besançon that its statistics to Cholet are in on this side of his real level, a state of mind in demand by Alain Thinet that has of the to weigh in the choice of this player.
Last edited by BobbyBoucher on Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Any French majors out there re Doellman writeup?

Postby Mr. Neutral » Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:37 pm

Thanks, bb.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
CarlosTheJackal
Posts: 462
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:07 am
Contact:

Re: Any French majors out there re Doellman writeup?

Postby CarlosTheJackal » Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:29 pm

Where is Pierre when needed most?

Still smarting from the quick exit of the sure thing Azzura from the Euro championships?

Monsieur Eick didn't quite prepare for this, but I think it say basicly that Xavier is not a mid-maj, Bruno is responsible for all of the things we imagine are wrong with the A10 but none of what goes right, we're all still mad at Thad, and that all Xavier fans were in despair when Dollman graduated.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26809
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Any French majors out there re Doellman writeup?

Postby muskieman » Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:05 am

Where is Pierre when needed most?

Why is he French again? Wasn't he Italian last time we heard from our boy?
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
skyhops
Posts: 3926
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:24 pm
Contact:

Re: Any French majors out there re Doellman writeup?

Postby skyhops » Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:25 pm

I sat next to Dewaun Rose in my french class senior year.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 914 guests