Xavier-WVa today

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Wisexuowl
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:04 pm
Contact:

Xavier-WVa today

Postby Wisexuowl » Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:14 am

At 6:30 EDT on CBS-CS (613 on Directv

My UD friend want a chance to get his dime back, so I took Xavier plus 2.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26816
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Xavier-WVa today

Postby muskieman » Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:26 am

Thanks wise for the update. and good luck with the ud fans. I find it helpful to remind them how we have beaten them 6 of the last 6 times just before I mention X playing PU or WV
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1082 guests