What is a phone call worth Memphis?

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26795
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

What is a phone call worth Memphis?

Postby muskieman » Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:08 pm

http://msn.foxsports.com/cbk/story/8399 ... phone-call

Gaddy is hardly your average customer service rep these days. She's also the mother of one of the most highly-sought-after and uncommitted basketball recruits in the country, Abdul Gaddy. And Bronczek is not merely a CEO. He is also a booster of the University of Memphis basketball program.

Also
http://www.king5.com/sports/stories/NW_ ... 42004.html
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26795
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: What is a phone call worth Memphis?

Postby muskieman » Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:12 pm

I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
gym from delhi
Posts: 733
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:42 pm
Contact:

Re: What is a phone call worth Memphis?

Postby gym from delhi » Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:03 pm

Is this the same John Calipari that's a good friend of Huggins and also left UMass on probation?

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 964 guests