What does sports learn from the Donaghy experience

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26816
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

What does sports learn from the Donaghy experience

Postby muskieman » Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:44 pm

If it could happen in the NBA why not the NCAA where it would be harder to spot.

http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/vi ... p?t=439684

the importance of maintaining the integrity of the games should require something more than merely keeping an eye on the officials for signs that they're trying to make money in unethical and illegal ways.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 827 guests