Xavier recruits and transfers

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 24642
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Xavier recruits and transfers

Postby muskieman » Mon May 02, 2022 7:35 pm

XU Rocks! wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 7:19 pm
muskieman wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:01 pm
Souley Boum is there some truth? You visited so now are you coming.
He gave verbal commitment tonight. But I think he is also in the NBA draft (without an agent). So still not 100% he will be here.
Jeff Goodman
@GoodmanHoops
Souley Boum, 6-3, 160, G, Jr.

The Numbers: 19.8 ppg, 4.5 rpg, 2.9 apg, 37% 3-pointers (64-174)

The Scout: “He can really, really score, and his shot selection improved this year. He’s not a great passer, and can be a volume guy, but he can put the ball in the basket.”
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Jesseandrippers
Posts: 944
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Xavier recruits and transfers

Postby Jesseandrippers » Mon May 02, 2022 7:40 pm

muskieman wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 7:35 pm
XU Rocks! wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 7:19 pm
muskieman wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:01 pm
Souley Boum is there some truth? You visited so now are you coming.
He gave verbal commitment tonight. But I think he is also in the NBA draft (without an agent). So still not 100% he will be here.
Jeff Goodman
@GoodmanHoops
Souley Boum, 6-3, 160, G, Jr.

The Numbers: 19.8 ppg, 4.5 rpg, 2.9 apg, 37% 3-pointers (64-174)

The Scout: “He can really, really score, and his shot selection improved this year. He’s not a great passer, and can be a volume guy, but he can put the ball in the basket.”
I didnt watch any UTEP this year. Does he play any D?
skyhops
Posts: 3332
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:24 pm
Contact:

Re: Xavier recruits and transfers

Postby skyhops » Mon May 02, 2022 7:42 pm

Great pickup he can shoot, score, and get to the line. Great pickup for a year probably more of a 2 guard and unlike Steele Miller will use him properly.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 24642
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Xavier recruits and transfers

Postby muskieman » Mon May 02, 2022 8:47 pm

skyhops wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 7:42 pm
Great pickup he can shoot, score, and get to the line. Great pickup for a year probably more of a 2 guard and unlike Steele Miller will use him properly.
and when he gets to the line he is shooting 80+% over his career.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 24642
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Xavier recruits and transfers

Postby muskieman » Mon May 02, 2022 11:48 pm

XU Rocks! wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 7:19 pm
muskieman wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:01 pm
Souley Boum is there some truth? You visited so now are you coming.
He gave verbal commitment tonight. But I think he is also in the NBA draft (without an agent). So still not 100% he will be here.
that is no longer an option for him
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Anti-Homer
Posts: 6445
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Xavier recruits and transfers

Postby Anti-Homer » Tue May 03, 2022 8:58 pm

Great pickup! I think he is a good defensive player too.
Jesseandrippers
Posts: 944
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Xavier recruits and transfers

Postby Jesseandrippers » Sat May 07, 2022 10:29 am

Not that we are in the mix, but Rudi Williams is supposed to announce today. BYU appears to be the front runner.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 24642
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Xavier recruits and transfers

Postby muskieman » Sat May 07, 2022 10:31 am

Jesseandrippers wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 10:29 am
Not that we are in the mix, but Rudi Williams is supposed to announce today. BYU appears to be the front runner.
he didn't have us in the top 4
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Jesseandrippers
Posts: 944
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Xavier recruits and transfers

Postby Jesseandrippers » Sat May 07, 2022 1:57 pm

muskieman wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 10:31 am
Jesseandrippers wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 10:29 am
Not that we are in the mix, but Rudi Williams is supposed to announce today. BYU appears to be the front runner.
he didn't have us in the top 4
Believe I qualified that: “Not that we are in the mix…”

However, where did you see that he cut from 8 to 4?
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 24642
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Xavier recruits and transfers

Postby muskieman » Sat May 07, 2022 6:31 pm

Jesseandrippers wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 10:29 am
Not that we are in the mix, but Rudi Williams is supposed to announce today. BYU appears to be the front runner.
Yep, BYU is his choice
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests