Talk XU Men's basketball here...
X-Expert

Re: Xavier recruits and transfers

Postby X-Expert » Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:19 pm

revengeofobiharris wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 11:04 pm
muskieman wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:05 pm
As Trey Green and Kayden Fish leave after their visit this week we head into next week when Cintas will be visited by Dailyn Swain. Swain, a big man who is about 6'8" based on who you listen to, a forward who has guard skills because he played guard before his growth. A long shot, but hey, he is coming to X for a visit and was at X for the High school team camp. He has lots of suitors and X is on the outside but trying to make an impression so cross fingers.
Where are you seeing that?
Anti-Homer is the man! I will never doubt you again. Great call. now cross your fingers.

https://www.on3.com/news/4-star-dailyn- ... state-etc/
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:49 pm

X-Expert wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:19 pm
muskieman wrote:
As Trey Green and Kayden Fish leave after their visit this week we head into next week when Cintas will be visited by Dailyn Swain. Swain, a big man who is about 6'8" based on who you listen to, a forward who has guard skills because he played guard before his growth. A long shot, but hey, he is coming to X for a visit and was at X for the High school team camp. He has lots of suitors and X is on the outside but trying to make an impression so cross fingers.
Anti-Homer is the man! I will never doubt you again. Great call. now cross your fingers.

??? X-Expert
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
edgecliff hall

Postby edgecliff hall » Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:41 pm

What's going on here? What are you all talking about?
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:52 pm

edgecliff hall wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:41 pm
Just go back posts and see what I have been reporting from my sources and it should become clear. BTW Anti has not been involved
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Anti-Homer

Postby Anti-Homer » Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:39 pm

X-Expert wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:19 pm
muskieman wrote:

Expert,

I don't think I have ever said this before, but this is one of the most insightful takes I've seen on this Board as either a poster, or Moderator. BTW, I also predicted that the price of gas would go up a month after the war started. No one saw that coming either. You are all welcome.
Anti-Homer

Postby Anti-Homer » Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:44 pm

edgecliff hall wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:41 pm
Edgecliff, as this is the off-season, we need your takes on The Tony's, good plays, and good books to read until the season starts. Please direct the uninformed to where they can buy your terrific literary works. Folks, I've read them all, and tell you there is no finer writer on the Board that the estimable Edgecliff. I eagerly await his next rendering" Muskieman in The Rye".
edgecliff hall

Postby edgecliff hall » Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:34 pm

Very funny, wise guy.
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:59 pm

edgecliff hall wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:34 pm
Very funny, wise guy.
didn't you forget the word between wise and guy? Let's get back to the topic of this thread.
revengeofobiharris

Postby revengeofobiharris » Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:47 am

How did the visits go??
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:33 am

supposed to be yesterday and today. I guess you believe me now?

He has posted on Twitter that he will announce his final top 5 schools tonight at 6PM. So that might tell us what he thought of his trip

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”