Xavier recruits and transfers

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
muskieman

Re: Xavier recruits and transfers

Postby muskieman » Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:41 pm

Taison Chapman is scheduled to announce his commitment tonight on youtube at 8PM. While X is on his final "5 list" he is expected to go announce osu after George Washington II committed recently Minnesota, Kansas and Virginia are other schools he is considering.

Let's hope Sean swoopes in and steals him,just because! He is ranked in the 30s

Looks like Sean has his sights on a big class the following year with a Juco in the works... My hope is for a Cincinnati kid who is in Missouri now for his senior year. Unfortunately, his stock is rising, and the big-time schools are starting to take a look. Could be in the 20-40 range for ranking by end of this year.
Sean looks to prioritizing kids that have mobility, better than average length, and who are athletic based on who they have successfully recruited and those they are looking at. With Nzah he is not afraid to stretch into the 150 range for raw talent.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Jesseandrippers

Re: Xavier recruits and transfers

Postby Jesseandrippers » Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:48 pm

muskieman wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:41 pm
Taison Chapman is scheduled to announce his commitment tonight on youtube at 8PM. While X is on his final "5 list" he is expected to go announce osu after George Washington II committed recently Minnesota, Kansas and Virginia are other schools he is considering.

Let's hope Sean swoopes in and steals him,just because! He is ranked in the 30s

Looks like Sean has his sights on a big class the following year with a Juco in the works... My hope is for a Cincinnati kid who is in Missouri now for his senior year. Unfortunately, his stock is rising, and the big-time schools are starting to take a look. Could be in the 20-40 range for ranking by end of this year.
Sean looks to prioritizing kids that have mobility, better than average length, and who are athletic based on who they have successfully recruited and those they are looking at. With Nzah he is not afraid to stretch into the 150 range for raw talent.
Buckeyes, as of now. Another famous CG considering OSU is still a free agent though. However, they both visited Ohio State together so he must know something.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”