Xavier recruits and transfers

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
muskieman

Re: Xavier recruits and transfers

Postby muskieman » Sun Apr 17, 2022 5:41 pm

Rudi Williams is down to 8 schools. UConn, Cal, San Diego State, Butler, BYU, George Mason, Wichita State, and Xavier all make the cut.

Williams averaged 14.7 points, 4.2 rebounds, 3.2 assists this season, and shot 45% from 3 at Coastal Carolina
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
X-lucidity

Postby X-lucidity » Sun Apr 17, 2022 6:20 pm

The Williams kid is damn good, - a PG that can score from anywhere. Would be a miraculous culmination of this season ending metamorphosis if Sean can land him. Would vault X into a preseason top 12 status if he can. Fingers crossed...
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:25 pm

Wesley Yates lll

Beyond blessed to say that I have received an offer from Xavier University !!
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:49 pm

Coastal Carolina transfer Rudi Williams says he’s locked in several official visits: Xavier this weekend,
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:34 pm

The Portal Report

D2 transfer guard Armoni Foster told
@ThePortalReport
that he is currently visiting #Buffalo, has a visit to #MoreheadState coming this week, and has a visit to #Xavier planned for next week.

https://iupathletics.com/sports/mens-ba ... oster/7614
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:48 pm

2023 Guard Wesley Yates recently earned an offer from Xavier. Holds offers from Alabama, Auburn, Baylor, & more.

He averaged 14.8 PPG at Session 1 of the EYBL to help lead LOFDL (LA) to a 3-1 record.

Shot 57% from the field & 56% from 3 PT range during Session 1 in Orlando.
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:11 pm

X lost a good one, Filip Borovicanin has committed to Arizona in the class of 2022, he told ESPN. The 6-8, 18-year old Serbian from KK Beko averaged 20 points, 9 rebounds, 4.4 assists in 27 minutes in the 1MRL, where his team won the championship

X had been one of three teams in on this guy but Tommy Lloyd's chops for recruiting international talent at Gonzaga proved again as Zona won out. The reason why this guy was unknown was that international guys recruiting is normally kept quiet because the pro leagues over there will go after the player if they are thought to be going to the USA.
olsingledigit

Postby olsingledigit » Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:50 am

According the The Athletic's list of the top 20 transfers to Commit thus far 5 of them (25%) have committed to Big East Schools - Conn., Georgetown, St. John's, Butler and Providence,
Dressed to the Nines - Last of the LHS Single Digits - Dedicated to John "The Beer Spiller" McCormick, my son-in-law who passed June, 2016 at age 44. Long time Xavier fanatic and friend of many Lew Hirt Members. RIP Mac Strong! We miss you.
finalfourorbust

Postby finalfourorbust » Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:44 am

olsingledigit wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:50 am
According the The Athletic's list of the top 20 transfers to Commit thus far 5 of them (25%) have committed to Big East Schools - Conn., Georgetown, St. John's, Butler and Providence,
Xavier's participation has been way too quiet so far.
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:10 pm

Yesterday
Devin Royal
Great home visit today with @CoachMillerXU and @DanteJacksonXU Thanks for coming out to visit @DevinRoyal7 !

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”