Xavier recruits and transfers

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
X-lucidity
Posts: 1234
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:06 pm
Contact:

Re: Xavier recruits and transfers

Postby X-lucidity » Sat Apr 23, 2022 12:20 pm

Supposedly, (per others "in-the-know" on this very site), Mr. Rudi Williams is on campus today for an official visit. I need all my fellow Muskie Nation sisters and brethren to conjure up as much positive mojo as is possible. Coach Miller, do not let him leave without committing! The stars have aligned, the sun is shining - it's 80 degrees, the dogwoods are in bloom, close the sale!!!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 24627
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Xavier recruits and transfers

Postby muskieman » Sun Apr 24, 2022 1:34 pm

X-lucidity wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 12:20 pm
Supposedly, (per others "in-the-know" on this very site), Mr. Rudi Williams is on campus today for an official visit. I need all my fellow Muskie Nation sisters and brethren to conjure up as much positive mojo as is possible. Coach Miller, do not let him leave without committing! The stars have aligned, the sun is shining - it's 80 degrees, the dogwoods are in bloom, close the sale!!!
a bit premature on the visit.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
X-lucidity
Posts: 1234
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:06 pm
Contact:

Re: Xavier recruits and transfers

Postby X-lucidity » Sun Apr 24, 2022 2:28 pm

well dang it. Thx for clarification - wishful thinking. Got Rudi confused with Armoni Foster
Jesseandrippers
Posts: 943
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Xavier recruits and transfers

Postby Jesseandrippers » Sun Apr 24, 2022 11:58 pm

We are officially out of the running for Tyrell. He named LSU, Georgetown and VT as his final 3. Sad.
longliveskip
Posts: 1437
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:13 pm
Contact:

Re: Xavier recruits and transfers

Postby longliveskip » Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:16 am

Jesseandrippers wrote:
Sun Apr 24, 2022 11:58 pm
We are officially out of the running for Tyrell. He named LSU, Georgetown and VT as his final 3. Sad.
was all about Brooks on this one. if he was retained as Director of Recruiting, we had a legit shot. he took asst job at Gtown (i assume a promotion?) so i'm guessing Tyrell following him there.
skyhops
Posts: 3330
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:24 pm
Contact:

Re: Xavier recruits and transfers

Postby skyhops » Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:21 am

From what I heard he was gone no matter what maybe Georgetown has deeper pockets. Figured to lose a recruit or two with a coaching change, which I will take Miller any day.
X-lucidity
Posts: 1234
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:06 pm
Contact:

Re: Xavier recruits and transfers

Postby X-lucidity » Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:21 am

skyhops wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:21 am
From what I heard he was gone no matter what maybe Georgetown has deeper pockets. Figured to lose a recruit or two with a coaching change, which I will take Miller any day.
Exactly! as the dust settles, a HUGE net-positive.
longliveskip
Posts: 1437
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:13 pm
Contact:

Re: Xavier recruits and transfers

Postby longliveskip » Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:28 pm

Antonio Reeves has Xavier in his top 5. Illinois State transfer. averaged 20 pts a game. seems like he might be a good get.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 24627
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Xavier recruits and transfers

Postby muskieman » Tue Apr 26, 2022 6:23 pm

longliveskip wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:28 pm
Antonio Reeves has Xavier in his top 5. Illinois State transfer. averaged 20 pts a game. seems like he might be a good get.
Interesting that Xavier Pinson tweeted this out.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 24627
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Xavier recruits and transfers

Postby muskieman » Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:12 pm

Image
Seton Hall Transfer Cody Thompson top 8 schools.

UConn
Creighton
DePaul
North Carolina
Xavier
Georgetown
UMass
Seton Hall

Notice the graphic design and what shape it is?????
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests