ROSTER UPDATE ON MM

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
rickf
Posts: 770
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:21 pm
Contact:

ROSTER UPDATE ON MM

Postby rickf » Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:25 pm

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO SEE ON THIS SITE THE BIOS OF OUR 2008-2009 TEAM?
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26816
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: ROSTER UPDATE ON MM

Postby muskieman » Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:38 pm

rickf wrote:WHEN ARE WE GOING TO SEE ON THIS SITE THE BIOS OF OUR 2008-2009 TEAM?
You have been chosen by acclamation to undertake that task. Good Luck and hurry it up.

PS: Stop shouting
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 869 guests