Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Anti-Homer

Re: Xavier Transfers (update)

Postby Anti-Homer » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:28 pm

muskieman wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:54 pm
skyhops wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:50 pm
I have also been hearing the Tandy might be coming back as well, which will make me happy as many know. Health is a big concern with the center from Iowa, but I think he would look good beside Zach and throw in Stanley when he comes back we could be in decent shape upfront
maybe Tandy got a good dose of reality and found that the grass is not greener. It would be nice with a new dedicated Kyky but I will believe it when I see it.
Steele offered about twenty guards, including that diamond in the rough UC pg Mike Sanders. 3.5 pts/game, 38% from the floor and 22% from 3. His stats made Goodin look like Bluiett. I think after striking out so many times, he realized maybe having an All BE Freshman player who also lit it up in the first third of the year over guys like Saunders is a good thing after all. Father in Law BOT can only provide cover for so long. Steele needs a very good year, and guys like Tandy can help….as long as he isn’t pulled after hitting a couple of threes, getting a steal, and an assist in four minutes before being pulled, which happened in league play. I think it may have been against Creighton or MQuette.

I have pm'ed him and advised him to learn how to play air-guitar after one of his teammates makes a shot. Veeerrrry important metric.
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:47 pm

Anti-Homer wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:58 pm
X-lucidity wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:25 pm
agree "Hops, have not seen it confirmed but had a UC buddy text me this a few minutes ago as he was JEALOUS...!
Could be, if healthy as you say, just what the Dr. ordered...! Allows Free to go back to "4".
He's a good player, but has had two serious knee injuries in four years. i's trying to think of another school who had an athletic big like that, but who recently transferred due to lack of PT? It will come to me.
Liam Robbins
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Anti-Homer

Postby Anti-Homer » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:53 pm

muskieman wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:47 pm
Anti-Homer wrote:
X-lucidity wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:25 pm
agree "Hops, have not seen it confirmed but had a UC buddy text me this a few minutes ago as he was JEALOUS...!
Could be, if healthy as you say, just what the Dr. ordered...! Allows Free to go back to "4".
He's a good player, but has had two serious knee injuries in four years. i's trying to think of another school who had an athletic big like that, but who recently transferred due to lack of PT? It will come to me.
Liam Robbins
Jack Nunge. Iowa.
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:05 pm

Anti-Homer wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:53 pm
muskieman wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:47 pm
Anti-Homer wrote:

Liam Robbins
Jack Nunge. Iowa.
Liam Robbins would be icing on the cake and maybe take away that sour look on your face
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”