Sean Miller bites the dust

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
yellow20xd

Sean Miller bites the dust

Postby yellow20xd » Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:56 pm

"The problem with having a sense of humor is often that people you use it on aren't in a very good mood"...
Lou Holtz
muskieman

Re: Sean Miller bites the dust

Postby muskieman » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:30 pm

His Lexus broke down. Sad to see him go but the corruption was too great.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Xavier2005

Postby Xavier2005 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:17 pm

i think the article said he was let go but but they are still going to pay him thru the end of his contract. at least one more year???
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:24 pm

According to ESPN NBA insider Adrian Wojnarowski, Miller’s likely next move is to head to the NBA as an assistant coach.

“At least one team expressed interest in the offseason, sources said, and now that he’s left Arizona, it’s expected Miller will move in that direction in the offseason,”
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
AirJordan

Postby AirJordan » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:31 pm

muskieman wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:24 pm
According to ESPN NBA insider Adrian Wojnarowski, Miller’s likely next move is to head to the NBA as an assistant coach.

“At least one team expressed interest in the offseason, sources said, and now that he’s left Arizona, it’s expected Miller will move in that direction in the offseason,”
He's a bit radioactive right now in the college game. Probably loosens up for him in a few years..................depending on what happens with the NCAA investigation.
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:48 am

Per Markus walters Arizona is set to interview Georgia Tech’s Josh Pastner today, as well as ESPN’s Bill Walton.

Both are candidates for the vacant head coaching job.
longliveskip

Postby longliveskip » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:50 am

muskieman wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:48 am
Per Markus walters Arizona is set to interview Georgia Tech’s Josh Pastner today, as well as ESPN’s Bill Walton.

you know he's just a "troll" out there on Twitter and this is most likely a joke (maybe not the Pastner part)
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:42 am

longliveskip wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:50 am
muskieman wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:48 am

you know he's just a "troll" out there on Twitter and this is most likely a joke (maybe not the Pastner part)
Just like here, there are trolls everywhere.
https://www.sportsline.com/cbb/news/nex ... an-miller/

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”