CJ F. entering the transfer portal!!

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
muskienick

Re: CJ F. entering the transfer portal!!

Postby muskienick » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:02 pm

Jesseandrippers wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:23 pm
muskienick wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:37 pm
I found the answer to that question by accessing the 2020-2021 Iowa Men's basketball roster.
How crafty of you to keep that nugget to yourself.
Believe me, it wasn't my intention "to keep that nugget to myself." Every time I tried to post his last name, the letters of his name were replaced by stars. When I continued to search for ways to get that information to others at this site, I was given a gentle repremand by the powers that be. So I gave up on the name thing and just suggested that you could use the Iowa Men's basketball website for 20-21 to reveal his last name.
Fathers James Hoff and Michael Graham, AD Mike Bobinski, and Head Coaches Staak, Gillen, Prosser, Matta, Miller, & Mack represent a Golden Era of Xavier Men's Basketball. AD Christopher and Head Coach Steele will bring us to an even higher level!
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:49 pm

muskienick wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:02 pm
Jesseandrippers wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:23 pm
muskienick wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:37 pm
I found the answer to that question by accessing the 2020-2021 Iowa Men's basketball roster.
How crafty of you to keep that nugget to yourself.
Believe me, it wasn't my intention "to keep that nugget to myself." Every time I tried to post his last name, the letters of his name were replaced by stars. When I continued to search for ways to get that information to others at this site, I was given a gentle repremand by the powers that be. So I gave up on the name thing and just suggested that you could use the Iowa Men's basketball website for 20-21 to reveal his last name.
I Don't understand why the last name of CJ Fredric k 's was replaced with stars. I would like to know who these powers to be that reprimanded you are.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Anti-Homer

Postby Anti-Homer » Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:03 am

Geting CJ would be a great idea. Over recruiting hasn't hurt X in the past duing the Steele era ( as my mentor says, dripping). X has; Odom, Kunkel Jones, Scruggs, and seven other guards Steele is probabaly recruiting at the guard position. If he had Zion Williamson, he'd offer 8 other power forwards. You can't spell AAU without Steele.
longliveskip

Postby longliveskip » Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:40 am

heard that he has it down to 3 - Gonzaga, UK, and UC.

oh well. wasn't expecting it and if he can play at UK, why not?
yellow20xd

Postby yellow20xd » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:54 am

I'd go with the Zags... They'll be loaded for bear and will have the talent for another run at the title... Dan
"The problem with having a sense of humor is often that people you use it on aren't in a very good mood"...
Lou Holtz

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”