Thumbs up or down on new look to XU b-ball web site?

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Thumbs up or down on new look to XU b-ball web site?

Postby Mr. Neutral » Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:05 am

http://goxavier.cstv.com/sports/m-baskb ... -body.html

It's glitzier, but maybe a little too "busy". Or maybe I'm just not used to it yet.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
RONALD78
Posts: 2156
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:34 am
Contact:

Re: Thumbs up or down on new look to XU b-ball web site?

Postby RONALD78 » Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:32 am

Thumbs Down...Lettering too large and way toooo busy looking. needs toned down. do not like it
RONALD78
Posts: 2156
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:34 am
Contact:

Re: Thumbs up or down on new look to XU b-ball web site?

Postby RONALD78 » Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:34 am

sorry i forgot.....the new ROSTER is posted there so you could update the roster on this site now....LOL
Wisexuowl
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Thumbs up or down on new look to XU b-ball web site?

Postby Wisexuowl » Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:31 pm

I love it. Perhaps its a mite crowded, but it's a marketing site and income makes it possible for the fans.
I especially like the fact XU is putting up billboards in the SW part of Ohio, and I like the one with BJ .. says it all, and brings back that WVa game big time.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Thumbs up or down on new look to XU b-ball web site?

Postby muskieman » Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:39 pm

RONALD78 wrote:sorry i forgot.....the new ROSTER is posted there so you could update the roster on this site now....LOL
Last time the triad met they voted not to update the roster because it ticks you off so much and they enjoy your pain.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1118 guests