New Xavier official web site

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

New Xavier official web site

Postby muskieman » Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:56 pm

The new version (still at GoXavier.com) will be on-line by 4:45 p.m.Yes, the new men’s hoop roster and bios are on there along with a time lapse video of the re-painting of our new basketball floor with the new marks. Many of the new features (X blog, Ask the Ad, video features, written features, photo stores, publications store, etc.) will be expanded as they go forward.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 923 guests