Page 1 of 1

Continued thanks to all..

Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:51 pm
by wkrq59
For the prayers and good wishes. Just got another positive blood work report from my oncologist and I don't see him for four months. Wife went to oncology surgeon and she doesn't have to go back for a year. Thanks again.

Re: Continued thanks to all..

Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:16 pm
by Masterofreality
Great News!!!!

Celebrate life, Q and Mama Bear!!!

Re: Continued thanks to all..

Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:25 pm
by Mr. Neutral
Good news on all fronts, Q. May that continue to be the case for years and years.

Re: Continued thanks to all..

Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:29 pm
by muskieman
You deserve good news and I hope it keeps coming. Give J my regards.

Re: Continued thanks to all..

Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:22 pm
by muskie65
great news

Re: Continued thanks to all..

Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:59 am
by CarlosTheJackal
Q... the resiliency of the human body and spirit are remarkable.

Ive noticed you have been posting great commentary on both boards, keep it up!

Have YOU ever written a sports book? Will you review Xavier Tales for us? I know we all love any book about Xavier, but would like to hear your take on the stories, what was left out, what facts might be in question...

karma and good vibes to you and the Mrs.

Re: Continued thanks to all..

Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:31 pm
by wkrq59
CarlosTheJackal wrote:Q... the resiliency of the human body and spirit are remarkable.

Ive noticed you have been posting great commentary on both boards, keep it up!

Have YOU ever written a sports book? Will you review Xavier Tales for us? I know we all love any book about Xavier, but would like to hear your take on the stories, what was left out, what facts might be in question...

karma and good vibes to you and the Mrs.
<
Carlos, my friend, I am honored by your comments. I know Mike Perry and have admired his work over the years. Any comment I make would be almost superfluous and I'm sure his accuracy is unquestioned.
I am currently in the process of gathering personal data for some sort of book. If I did write a book about Xavier I would try to make it one with a completely different and substantially narrower focus than Mike's which is very thorough and encompassing.
Putting together the 07-08 season review and highlights for MM took less time than I anticipated and was genuinely fun and well received.
I doubt I'd have the time or the energy to even think about a book similar to Mike's. He's done a fine job. Thanks again, q

Re: Continued thanks to all..

Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:45 pm
by vee4xu
Q, I am happy for you and the Mrs. Thank God for his goodness.

I think Carlos brings up a great point. If you don't write your own version of XU basketball history (or sports history for that matter) I would love to see your review of Xavier Tales.