CollegeChalkTalk.com discusses A10 teams' players' departure
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
CollegeChalkTalk.com discusses A10 teams' players' departure
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: CollegeChalkTalk.com discusses A10 teams' players' departure
did we have this list before or are people copying it.
Four players are gone from the Elite Eight club. Three were quite significant.
I guess because even the fans can not remember MR 4.
AH, Mr 4 we knew you NOT!
Four players are gone from the Elite Eight club. Three were quite significant.
I guess because even the fans can not remember MR 4.
AH, Mr 4 we knew you NOT!
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
- Shadow
- Posts: 6246
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
- Contact:
Re: CollegeChalkTalk.com discusses A10 teams' players' departure
They added to the post and counted Graves.
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: CollegeChalkTalk.com discusses A10 teams' players' departure
So it is noted my traveling friend.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 944 guests
