Mack Suspended without Pay

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Anti-Homer

Re: Mack Suspended without Pay

Postby Anti-Homer » Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:29 pm

There has been a lot of noise on Twitter that the entire tape (only a snippet was released) that Mack himself made shows him in a bad light. And he engineered it!

Karma is a bit$h. He used X in 21,’ and now the chickens have come home to roost for Vanilla Ice. Speculation is that if L-Ville is hit with Level 2 violations, which is a real possibility, he may be shown the door.

I’m shooting a warning shot over the bow to L-Ville Admin now. Don’t you dare raid X a 2nd time and come for our current coach!

Just kidding. Pm me, and I’ll set up a sit down at Shoneys.
edgecliff hall

Postby edgecliff hall » Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:38 pm

Your usual funny stuff, Anti. As near as I could tell from the transcript, Mack seemed to be giving in to Dino's demands. Maybe that's what got him suspended. What do you think?
Anti-Homer

Postby Anti-Homer » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:46 pm

edgecliff hall wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:38 pm
Your usual funny stuff, Anti. As near as I could tell from the transcript, Mack seemed to be giving in to Dino's demands. Maybe that's what got him suspended. What do you think?
Edgecliff,

I have no idea, but coaches don't get suspended for six games for minor infractions. Again, secretly recording your "good friends" and trying to goad them into saying something incriminating takes a special type of D-bag. Funny thing is CM never refuted the claims made by Gaudio to my knowledge.
kyzrex

Postby kyzrex » Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:20 am

All you’ve got to do is read the transcript and you get a picture that’s not very flattering.

Especially when M says “This is my livelihood”……emphasis on the “MY”.

He’s blowing smoke up DG’s a$$ the whole time. Telling him how hard working and well prepared he is. How he loves him and doesn’t want to hurt him or his family. How he just wants “better chemistry” in the staff. Then after all that tells DG he has to make the change anyway.

“This is my livelihood…..”
#WHYNOTX?
skyhops

Postby skyhops » Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:24 pm

Wouldn’t be surprised if Mack ends up at Bishop Sycamore. At least I know AH and I were no crazy when we learned about Mack recruiting for Louisville while still at Xavier. I accept MM’s apology.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”