Bracket for Puerto Rico tournament

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Bracket for Puerto Rico tournament

Postby Mr. Neutral » Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:01 am

http://www.puertoricotipoff.com/pdfs/08PRTBracket.pdf

It's not the most understandable bracket ever printed, but....
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Bracket for Puerto Rico tournament

Postby muskieman » Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:23 am

"Seton Hall is always the home team"

1) Don't they have away jerseys
2) Are they trying to save on poundage fees!
3) does an alum have a position at O'Riely's auto
4) Do they have pictures?
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
kcheeze15
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:39 am

Re: Bracket for Puerto Rico tournament

Postby kcheeze15 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:00 pm

seaton hall is always home probably b/c the big east is sponsoring the tourney. I would like to see memphis in the finals, so we can show everyone we are just as good if not better than memphis...

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 881 guests