Re: Jack Nunge

Postby muskieman » Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:20 pm

Anti-Homer wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:22 am
muskieman wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:41 pm
Anti-Homer wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:03 pm
Co-Mods, please pin this. I have received so many PMs from outraged posters that one of my posts (different thread) was removed, and my privileges to perform that function as a MOD aren't working. Edgecliff is trying to add some sophistication to the board, which I fully endorse. Edgecliff, please also post links to your other original works which are on sale on Amazon and Ebay.
IF you were a mod then you would have powers to remedy your dilemma. Just like you would have the power to have a logo like old single-digit and XAVIER BOB, ETC. Now go take your medicine and we will ask the attendants to loosen your straps a little.
Mman,

Even though we sometimes....rarely disagree, I like.....love the cut of your jib! You never fail to charm. However, it is unbecoming for Mods to bicker on the board. We'll discuss this when you come over to watch the Tony Awards tonight.
then stop your bickering!
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
thecoach

Postby thecoach » Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:51 pm

Re: article, concern given he hasn't been able to play in 5/5 games?
kyzrex

Postby kyzrex » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:44 pm

thecoach wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:51 pm
Re: article, concern given he hasn't been able to play in 5/5 games?
Yes, given it is listed as a meniscus tear only. If it had been an ACL or MCL it would be expected. But, since it was a knee where he had already had a major injury, perhaps it’s just being overly cautious. Still, I think there has to be a little concern.
#WHYNOTX?

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”