Recruiting Q

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
PT71

Recruiting Q

Postby PT71 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:36 pm

So, this has always made me wonder....when will X recruit a player named Xavier? Every year recently, we have flirted with the possibility of recruiting a player named Xavier...or even, "Eggzavier." Has not happened! It is bound to happen soon...or, so one may think. Can you just anticipate the PA announcer at home games barking..."two points by Xavier Smith, for XAVIER?" If he is a prolific scorer, it could get monotonous (NOT).
Jesseandrippers

Re: Recruiting Q

Postby Jesseandrippers » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:58 pm

PT71 wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:36 pm
So, this has always made me wonder....when will X recruit a player named Xavier? Every year recently, we have flirted with the possibility of recruiting a player named Xavier...or even, "Eggzavier." Has not happened! It is bound to happen soon...or, so one may think. Can you just anticipate the PA announcer at home games barking..."two points by Xavier Smith, for XAVIER?" If he is a prolific scorer, it could get monotonous (NOT).
I thought I was the only weird one who hopes every year for this. Thanks for the company.
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:36 am

Can you see X with a player that pronouns his name eggavier. The announcers would go crazy or they would pronoun them both eggavier.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
PT71

Postby PT71 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:09 pm

MMan: that certainly would prove to be a challenging dilemma...may need some "further clarification." :)

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”