Castaway X Toys

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Anti-Homer

Castaway X Toys

Postby Anti-Homer » Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:07 pm

I believe Jason carter had a double-double yest: 20 and 10. Good for him. Great kid, but completely overmatched in the BE.

Daniel Ramsey, who Steele said basically needed a Forrest Gump like transformation with his legs to even walk again, played 14 minutes scoring four points against Memphis yesterday. Good for him, and kudos to the Lord for his miraculous recovery.
muskieman

Re: Castaway X Toys

Postby muskieman » Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:00 am

Anti-Homer wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:07 pm
I believe Jason carter had a double-double yest: 20 and 10. Good for him. Great kid, but completely overmatched in the BE.

Daniel Ramsey, who Steele said basically needed a Forrest Gump like transformation with his legs to even walk again, played 14 minutes scoring four points against Memphis yesterday. Good for him, and kudos to the Lord for his miraculous recovery.
Keep watching him and see if he can duplicate that feat in multiple games. I hope he can
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
longliveskip

Re: Castaway X Toys

Postby longliveskip » Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:54 am

CJ Wilcher - Nebraska.

lost to Western IL 75-74 (that's a BAD LOSS)

played 32 min. 7 pts. 3 reb. 3 TO. 1 Ast. 2-4 from 3 (only shots he took)

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”