Page 1 of 1

Brown #4 A10 returnee per CollegeChalkTalk.com

Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:10 am
by Mr. Neutral

Re: Brown #4 A10 returnee per CollegeChalkTalk.com

Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:23 am
by gym from delhi
Are Nivins and Christmas still there? Shades of Carlos Bell (Archie's brother), who seemed to play 6 or 7 years at Houston when I was in college!

Re: Brown #4 A10 returnee per CollegeChalkTalk.com

Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:14 pm
by Getreal

Re: Brown #4 A10 returnee per CollegeChalkTalk.com

Posted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:41 pm
by muskieman
I laughed when I read #5
Few freshmen in the history of the Atlantic 10 Conference have received the fanfare and hype that accompanied the Trotwood, Ohio native to campus last fall.

I guess they were talking about just from the A-10 because every recruit coming in to the school up north is considered the next coming.

If X had a 1st year player that was injured and missed most of last season ...even if he was named David West, I bet, we would not see a #5 rank.