Iowa State game thread 11/24/2021

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
skyhops
Posts: 3088
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:24 pm
Contact:

Re: Iowa State game thread 11/24/2021

Postby skyhops » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:28 pm

Iowa State won 2 games last year
Anti-Homer
Posts: 6029
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Iowa State game thread 11/24/2021

Postby Anti-Homer » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:29 pm

skyhops wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:25 pm
MM, if he is hurt take him out.
Scruggs just got beat on another lab. I wish X has a talented guard on the bench to take his place. Steele takes one step forward, three steps back.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 23915
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Iowa State game thread 11/24/2021

Postby muskieman » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:32 pm

yeah, because you have so many options with Kunkle sick. State D is what is killing X. they hit the floor and still have the quickness to get up and tip passes.

Yeah they won two games but have a rebuilt team from the coach up so what does last year have to do with it? They have multiple foreign players that play 12 months and they have transfers from everywhere. Tonight they have shot out of their average.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Anti-Homer
Posts: 6029
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Iowa State game thread 11/24/2021

Postby Anti-Homer » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:37 pm

muskieman wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:32 pm
yeah, because you have so many options with Kunkle sick. State D is what is killing X. they hit the floor and still have the quickness to get up and tip passes.

Yeah they won two games but have a rebuilt team from the coach up so what does last year have to do with it? They have multiple foreign players that play 12 months and they have transfers from everywhere. Tonight they have shot out of their average.
Well,

Maybe, Steele can tell horrible three point shooters to stop taking voluminous horrible treys. Maybe, he can also play the best scorer on the team, but he doesn't score high enough on Steele's ever impt. enthusiasm chart. He' not an O-fer for the tourney for nothing.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 23915
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Iowa State game thread 11/24/2021

Postby muskieman » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:39 pm

you say X's D is terrible so let's put in a player that doesn't play D. Good thinking. The game is going bad because Nate and Pal are having bad nights.

And even an open Hunter isn't the answer.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Anti-Homer
Posts: 6029
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Iowa State game thread 11/24/2021

Postby Anti-Homer » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:40 pm

muskieman wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:39 pm
you say X's D is terrible so let's put in a player that doesn't play D. Good thinking. The game is going bad because Nate and Pal are having bad nights.
He's in. His name is Scruggs.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 23915
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Iowa State game thread 11/24/2021

Postby muskieman » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:41 pm

Anti-Homer wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:40 pm
muskieman wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:39 pm
you say X's D is terrible so let's put in a player that doesn't play D. Good thinking. The game is going bad because Nate and Pal are having bad nights.
He's in. His name is Scruggs.
now you are just being foolish. IF you were a mod you would be impeached.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Anti-Homer
Posts: 6029
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Iowa State game thread 11/24/2021

Postby Anti-Homer » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:43 pm

muskieman wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:41 pm
Anti-Homer wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:40 pm
muskieman wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:39 pm
you say X's D is terrible so let's put in a player that doesn't play D. Good thinking. The game is going bad because Nate and Pal are having bad nights.
He's in. His name is Scruggs.
now you are just being foolish. IF you were a mod you would be impeached.
Steele was ready to pull Hunter until he air baled another 3. Now he redeemed himself.
Jesseandrippers
Posts: 833
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Iowa State game thread 11/24/2021

Postby Jesseandrippers » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:44 pm

These announcers love Iowa State
Anti-Homer
Posts: 6029
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Iowa State game thread 11/24/2021

Postby Anti-Homer » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:46 pm

Iowa St went to zone. Excellent move. Their coach must have seen the 3-19.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests