Page 1 of 2

I have a dream

Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:55 pm
by muskieman
to honor Dr Martin Luther King Speech 1963 Aug 28


I have a dream that Xavier basketball men's team is crowned national champs before these tired bones fall asleep.

I have a dream the Xavier women's team also wear the crown of national champ.

I have a dream that Musketeermadness permit avatars I have a great one of MOR in a speedo(you never knew I had a camera with me did you Harry?)

I have a dream that someone of the ilk of Bill Gates donates billions of dollars to make X's endowment equal or more than Harvard's. Maybe Gary to open the wallet a little wider?

I have a dream that Xavier someday get a law school. I wanted someone to step up in the late 70's to buy Chase Law school when it was for sale ($100,000 could have given X that school which is now located at NKU)

I have a dream that someday When Lark or Joe have to miss a game that whoever is doing the game Joe or Lark turn around and say "ED come on down" I could do color!

I have a dream that someday that Sean Miller is award the coaches hall of fame as the 30 year coach of Xavier university which brought Xavier numerous national championships and owns the most wins of any coach.

I have a dream that I live to see some of the above.....well maybe not the speedo photo.

Re: I have a dream

Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:07 pm
by Mr. Neutral
My dream includes Heather Graham, Gillian Anderson and several others, but I'm board with mm's dream(s) as well.

Re: I have a dream

Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:14 pm
by muskieman
Mr. Neutral wrote:My dream includes Heather Graham, Gillian Anderson and several others, but I'm board with mm's dream(s) as well.
I always like the X-files but I'd like to throttle Fox Mulder because of this. http://www.zimbio.com/Gillian+Anderson/ ... rson+David


Stay away from her Fox Mulder, Scully is mine!

Re: I have a dream

Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:42 pm
by Shadow
As long as it's only dreams, I'd take Sienna Miller. Way too young for me but what the heck, that's what dreams are for.

Re: I have a dream

Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:56 pm
by muskieman
Is she related to Sean?

Re: I have a dream

Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:19 pm
by stewiex
She's his brother.

Re: I have a dream

Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:21 pm
by muskienick
Sienna Miller was a regular in the TV show, "Keen Eddie," which is still being shown in re-runs (on the Sleuth channel, I think).

In real life, she is quite the "rounder," having twice established well-publicised dalliances with married men (usually her co-stars). Her marriages and relationships usually seem to last about as long as it takes the flavor to run out of Fleer's Double-Bubble gum (with both experiences ending in headaches).

Re: I have a dream

Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:47 am
by muskieman
so does that mean you have a dream mnick?

Re: I have a dream

Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:22 am
by Shadow
mnick,
Your analysis is quite on the button. That's what makes here so darned attractive to me. A solitary relationship at my stage of life and with my lifestyle is not that appealing. Heck, I don't even want a dog to take care of - too much work.

But - if you take into consideration I'd have a heck of a time finding a woman to put up with me, that also would be a factor.

Re: I have a dream

Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:14 am
by muskieman
Shadow wrote:mnick,
Your analysis is quite on the button. That's what makes here so darned attractive to me. A solitary relationship at my stage of life and with my lifestyle is not that appealing. Heck, I don't even want a dog to take care of - too much work.

But - if you take into consideration I'd have a heck of a time finding a woman to put up with me, that also would be a factor.
Hey, I'd just like to be your driver of that roadway mansion, someday!