Where the books are ...
Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:21 pm
"Xavier Tales" is now available at:
-- Xavier University bookstore
-- Enquirer Customer Service Center, 312 Elm, downtown
-- Joseph-Beth Booksellers, Rookwood
-- Borders-Tri-County
-- Borders-Mason
-- Borders-Northgate
-- Borders-Eastgate
-- Borders-Crestview Hills
And online at http://www.xaviertales.com. I am pretty much sending out books the morning after I receive online orders. Those who want the pick-up option can get books at the Xavier Ticket office.
I am close to being able to announce several signings (which players will be with me where) that will start Oct. 11 and run through December. Stay tuned. Thanks, Michael
-- Xavier University bookstore
-- Enquirer Customer Service Center, 312 Elm, downtown
-- Joseph-Beth Booksellers, Rookwood
-- Borders-Tri-County
-- Borders-Mason
-- Borders-Northgate
-- Borders-Eastgate
-- Borders-Crestview Hills
And online at http://www.xaviertales.com. I am pretty much sending out books the morning after I receive online orders. Those who want the pick-up option can get books at the Xavier Ticket office.
I am close to being able to announce several signings (which players will be with me where) that will start Oct. 11 and run through December. Stay tuned. Thanks, Michael