Xavier Pinson

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
muskieman

Xavier Pinson

Postby muskieman » Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:00 pm

said last night on IG that his decision will come May 1st so keep eyes and ears open
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
X-lucidity

Re: Xavier Pinson

Postby X-lucidity » Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:03 pm

Thx for update. MM, so many posts and names, hard to keep track, but wasn't this the player that two weeks ago was down to two schools.? (us and maybe Mizzou, can't recall) Just wondering if anyone knows who and how many we are competing with and possibly whether we might have a decent chance to earn his talents. I just happened to take a pause here at work and google some of his highlights. To my pleasant surprise, this young man is EXTREMELY good. A slick ball handler, quick as hell, and with terrific eyes to dish out nasty assists. Plus, he can shoot it a bit from deep. Would be just what the Dr. ordered. Fingers crossed
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Thu Apr 28, 2022 3:41 pm

Yes, he was down to Miss St and X but Miss St filled their need for a guard which many thought meant that X was his choice. Well since then he has said he had expanded the number of schools. To my knowledge, he has not visited X so unless he picks X sight unseen, fill in the blank _______. My thought is he might go back to LSU as they have added some players and he might think the grass is not greener and stick with the devil he knows. MM
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Anti-Homer

Postby Anti-Homer » Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:49 pm

muskieman wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 3:41 pm
Yes, he was down to Miss St and X but Miss St filled their need for a guard which many thought meant that X was his choice. Well since then he has said he had expanded the number of schools. To my knowledge, he has not visited X so unless he picks X sight unseen, fill in the blank _______. My thought is he might go back to LSU as they have added some players and he might think the grass is not greener and stick with the devil he knows. MM
Thanks for putting your initials after your post. I thought it was edgecliff's until seeing them.
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:19 pm

Anti-Homer wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:49 pm
muskieman wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 3:41 pm
Thanks for putting your initials after your post. I thought it was edgecliff's until seeing them.
if that is what you think they are then that tells me a lot about you
oldhoopster

Postby oldhoopster » Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:39 am

Money talks these days. Maybe he got a better offer.
X-man

Postby X-man » Sun May 01, 2022 10:24 am

According to a poster on XavierHoops, Pinson has reopened his recruitment (beyond X and Miss. St.). Sounds like we have moved on.
Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament, and almost always makes some noise while there. Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan (ESPN Summer Shootaround, 2012)
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Sun May 01, 2022 2:27 pm

X-man wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 10:24 am
According to a poster on XavierHoops, Pinson has reopened his recruitment (beyond X and Miss. St.). Sounds like we have moved on.
AH, he is going back to LSU according to his twitter post

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”