Tyrell Ward News

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
muskieman

Tyrell Ward News

Postby muskieman » Sat Apr 30, 2022 12:20 pm

For those that still hoped for Ward to be a Muskie, Ward has cut his schools to 3 and Xavier is not in on the three. G’Town, LSU and Va Tech .As I said before on another thread the two schools with the lead are LSU and GT. GT because of the recruiter and LSU because they are coming hard for him.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Jesseandrippers

Re: Tyrell Ward News

Postby Jesseandrippers » Sat Apr 30, 2022 2:36 pm

muskieman wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 12:20 pm
For those that still hoped for Ward to be a Muskie, Ward has cut his schools to 3 and Xavier is not in on the three. G’Town, LSU and Va Tech .As I said before on another thread the two schools with the lead are LSU and GT. GT because of the recruiter and LSU because they are coming hard for him.
About a week late on this breaking news.
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:57 pm

Jesseandrippers wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 2:36 pm
muskieman wrote:
Tell Ward that because he announced it today so his decision is the news. I posted it because some still thought X had an interest or chance to get him.

@tyrellward_
·
Apr 23
i will be announcing my college decision on april 30th at 4pm ET
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
X-man

Postby X-man » Sat Apr 30, 2022 4:15 pm

LSU.
Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament, and almost always makes some noise while there. Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan (ESPN Summer Shootaround, 2012)
Jesseandrippers

Postby Jesseandrippers » Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:29 pm

muskieman wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:57 pm
Jesseandrippers wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 2:36 pm
muskieman wrote:
Tell Ward that because he announced it today so his decision is the news. I posted it because some still thought X had an interest or chance to get him.

@tyrellward_
·
Apr 23
i will be announcing my college decision on april 30th at 4pm ET

Scroll down on his twitter account. He retweeted those three schools on the 23rd.
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:49 pm

LSU Like X man and I said

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”