Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Anti-Homer

Postby Anti-Homer » Tue May 10, 2022 10:32 pm

I learned from a friend of mine, who was the Regional Mgr of a mid-sized paper company in Scranton, PA, that people for some strange reason pay more attention when you preface anything with 911. The lack of sophistication on this board appalls me. If there is anyone on this board who doesn't know the great works of one of our most cherished posters, edgecliff, you simply need to meander to OT (Other Topics) to see what you are missing. Here is a twenty five minute excerpt of HOW TO WRITE AN IRISH PLAY.

https://youtu.be/M303AI9ZYcg

Despite the mean-spirited discourse which sometimes dominates this board, I always know a smile will come across my face when viewing his works of art. I only wish I had the good fortune to take one of his Playwriting classes in college
edgecliff hall

Re: 911

Postby edgecliff hall » Wed May 11, 2022 2:23 pm

Mr. Anti Homer howdy do to you. What a lovely surprise after two anxious days in New York moving stuff out of my apartment, 33 years worth, to come home and find your blurb on IRISH PLAY. Thank you so much for your support. We should get some kind of production of this dramatic gem. Or maybe a little low down budget film. I am the cheapest director I know and am open to giant deferments. Again, Anti, thanks for the smile.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”