From a recent article
"Consider that four of Rivals.com's top 13 centers in the Class of 2009 are now committed to non-BCS programs. This wouldn't be too strange, mind you, if they were committed to Xavier, Gonzaga, Memphis or Nevada. But the four prospects (Harris, Zeke Marshall, Aaric Murray and Greg Smith) have pledged their allegiances to Georgia State, Akron, La Salle and Fresno State, meaning four top 90 national prospects have committed outside the normal power structure (and it should be noted that Rivals.com's No. 2 prospect in the Class of 2009, DeMarcus Cousins, has committed to UAB, i.e., another non-BCS/non-power program)."
http://www.sportsline.com/mcc/blogs/ent ... 4/10616839
Gary Parrish on big men going to Non-BCS schools
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Gary Parrish on big men going to Non-BCS schools
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 872 guests
