Decision 2008-America's Top Party School!

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Decision 2008-America's Top Party School!

Postby Mr. Neutral » Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:51 pm

http://redeye.chicagotribune.com/red-20 ... 56.special

Vote early and often! (Sadly, X didn't make the tourney.)
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Decision 2008-America's Top Party School!

Postby muskieman » Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:56 pm

they could have learned a thing or two from the classes back in the last 60's and early 70's, Gary. Maybe you should offer a seminar on how we did it.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Decision 2008-America's Top Party School!

Postby Mr. Neutral » Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:06 pm

It's easy: you just never go to class, and drink as much as humanly possible.

What's the big deal?
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
basket
Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:05 am
Contact:

Re: Decision 2008-America's Top Party School!

Postby basket » Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:30 pm

Holy cow batman a poll!!!Here we GO!!!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Decision 2008-America's Top Party School!

Postby muskieman » Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:36 pm

I am surprised basket you were not all over this....you must be getting old!
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 844 guests